Infant, toddler, or pre-school teacher
The Children’s Pre-School center is a community-focused non-profit daycare serving families from Palo Alto and the surrounding area. Our community of teachers and families is diverse in heritage, language, and culture. We are all unified by a passion for education and a love of children.
Come join our team and develop your career as a full-time teacher in one of our 10 classrooms.
* Work in a team to plan and create safe, stimulating, and fun learning environments
* Develop bonds with children and their parents to deliver excellent care
* Serve in-ratio to supervise, teach, feed, change, sooth, and otherwise care for children as if they were your own
* Shifts available 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM or 9:15 AM to 6:15 PM
* Completion of 12 credits in early childhood education (ECE)
* A passion for education and willingness to work as a team
* AA or bachelor’s degree with a focus in ECE or a related field
* 2+ years experience working in-ratio at a licensed child care center
* Familiarity with the practices of Reggio Emilia
We offer competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for the right candidate. Benefits may include:
* Hiring bonuses after 6 and 12 months
* Great PTO plan and healthcare, dental, eye vision coverage
* 401K plan with 4% Employer match
* Discounted tuition for your children or dependents enrolled at our school
Send resumes to Ollia Yenikomshian at email@example.com or mail to
Children’s Pre-School Center
4000 Middlefield Road, T-1
Palo Alto, CA 94303
For questions, call (650) 493-5770.