Hours & Facility
CPSC is in the Cubberley Community Center in Palo Alto. Cubberley was built as a high school in 1956 but closed in 1979. Today the buildings are leased out for several different community purposes besides CPSC, from dance lessons to dog training. CPSC is in room T-1 facing Middlefield road.
During the COVID-19 pandemic the center is operating on shortened hours in order to avoid co-mingling of cohorts. Our current hours are 7:45 am – 5:30 pm.
CPSC Holiday Schedule
We are open throughout the year except for 3 staff development/in-service days and 8 public holidays, including Christmas and New Year.
2022 Scheduled Closures:
- Winter Break: Monday, Jan 3rd
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday, January 17th
- Presidents Day Monday, February 21st
- Staff Development Day: Friday, March 4th
- Memorial Day Monday, May 30th
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4th
- In-Service Days: Thursday, August 18th & Friday, August 19th
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5th
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, Nov 24th & Friday, Nov 25th
- Winter Break: Thursday, Dec 22nd 2022 – Monday, Jan 2nd 2023