The Children’s Pre-School center is a community-focused non-profit daycare serving families from Palo Alto and the surrounding area. Our community of teachers and families is diverse in heritage, language, and culture. We are all unified by a passion for education and a love of children.
Come join our team and develop your career as a part-time program coordinator. This role will work directly with the executive director to develop policies around safety, curriculum, and learning.
* Develop school-wide policies around safety, curriculum, and learning
* Work directly with teachers to implement changes in these areas
* 30 hours per week
* A BA degree or higher with a focus in ECE or related field
* 3+ years experience managing teachers in a similar role
* A Site Supervisor permit
*Familiarity with the practices from Reggio Emilia, open-ended materials, documentation, accreditation, and technology
* A passion for working with young children and their families
* 5+ years experience managing teachers in a similar role
We offer competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for the right candidate. Benefits may include:
* Hiring bonuses after 6 and 12 months
* Great PTO plan and healthcare, dental, eye vision coverage
* 401K plan with 4% Employer match
* Discounted tuition for your children or dependents enrolled at our school
Send resumes to Ollia Yenikomshian at email@example.com or mail to
Children’s Pre-School Center
4000 Middlefield Road, T-1
Palo Alto, CA 94303
For questions, call (650) 493-5770.